OVERVIEW: A bonded FDA / 3A compliant silicone liner and cover with an embedded stainless steel braid reinforcement makes up this food grade sanitary, clean-in-place design. Suitable for CIP with hot caustic and low pressure steam.
Working pressures are 150psi, and lengths are available up to 96". Not designed for vacuum applications.
The triclamp sanitary fittings come standard, but also available are sanitary bevel seat/hex nut end fittings, tube size butt weld ends, or other fittings.
From 1-1/2" to 4" diameters.
- Smooth bore
- Clean-In-Place design
- Sanitary end fittings
- Smooth silicone cover allows easy cleaning
- Reinforced with stainless steel braid
- Minimizing vibration and accommodating lateral movements for sanitary systems
- Minimizing vibration and accommodating lateral movements for applications requiring a smooth bore
- Sanitary systems where cover cleaning is required
TEMPERATURE: to 300°F